Being in a sorority is NOT what you see on TV and in movies.
Yes, there are social functions, fraternity men and visitors from the inter/national organization, but life does not revolve around these things. It is so much more!
What It Is
- A life-long support system that provides career opportunities and networking opportunities during college and in the real world
- An organization that values philanthropy and community service
- A place where women learn to be leaders
- A place to meet amazing friends who will always be there for you when you need them
- A place to enjoy formal dances, date parties and other fun social events
What It Is NOT
- A place that puts your looks and wardrobe ahead of your values and personality
- Full of ditzy girls who are only out to have a good time
- A place that will haze you or make you do things against your will
- Full of rich, spoiled and snobby girls
- A place that is only interested in your money while you're in school and will forget about you after you graduate